• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud does not remember/store my credentials.

Participant ,
Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several issues login in to my Creative Cloud CC Apps. (I´m a full member to the Cloud, running on Windows 7, 64 bit).

1. Creative Cloud Connection app does not remember or store my credentials. I have to re-write them frequently. Also, It constantly disconnects itself from the web.

2. Photoshop CC, InDesign CC and Illustrator CC require, every other time I launch them, to sign-in.

3. I have to sign the "Adobe Software License Agreement" every time I launch Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.

The cycle goes like this:

I launch the program and I´m asked to sign in (a trial version window):

1.jpg

I click the "Sign in Now" button below and get this:

2.jpg

I Log in with my password and get the "Software License Agreement":

3.jpg

Click on "Accept" and get the trial period expired message (I´m not on trial):

5.jpg

Click on "License this software" and get this:

6.jpg

I click on "Sign In Now" and get the previous pop up again (it's ridiculous):

2.jpg

Then the "Thank you" pop up again (7 now!) and the program finally launches.

I have to go trough this every time I launch a program. Anybody else experiencing this issues?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. So far no help from Adobe Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just update it from adobe.com did work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2015 Sep 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So our helpdesk get inundated with calls every morning that their Adobe products does not work and we have to tell them to relogin every time.  They are getting tired of it.  It be a lot greater if Adobe thought of this novel idea.  Give us an activation key that checks the Cloud for Teams for active account without having to login every time.  How about that folks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2013 Jun 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as this, except i'm on a mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem over here. German Windows 7 64 Bit.

Started Photshop CC, worked fine. Closed Photoshop, started it again and it asked for credentials and after that it went on my nerves with "please update your user data".

Must be extremely complicated to store an activation on a pc... my trust in the competence of Adobe knows no bounds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just realised, this means I cannot use any of the CC software offline... I tried to test it out and i'm unable to enter my password if i am not connected to the internet... this is bad!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The competency of Adobe is very limited as one can see by the many issues on the forum on very simple things that no other vendor has problems with-like keeping their product activated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called Adobe last Monday about this problem.

Here their reply today:

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for contacting Adobe, you contacted us regarding cloud renewal. We informed to wait for 24-48 hours.

If you have any concerns or any further questions please feel free to contact us again, we are available 24x7.

Thanks,

So, a whole week wasted and I'm pretty sure they do not understand the problem.

Here is the problem. EVERY TIME I try to open Photoshop CC, Premiere CC, After Effects CC, etc., the screen below pops up. This is doubleplus ungood to the max. Does anyone know what the problem is. Obviously (as stated in the first post here) credentials are not being retained.

cc_problem.png

Please. Anyone solved this? CC is useless with this problem.

--Ralph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, sorry to hear you're having trouble. This forum post may offer a solution: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5437653

Let us know if the problem persists after trying this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Mac 10 8 4 italian. I asked here

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5438170

but relative to this issue no one had suggest a definitive solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a workaround. For now, things seem to work fine again. All programs run properly. I deleted a file and just received an update to the Creative Cloud app (now version 1.0.0.183). So try these steps:

1) Sign out of the Creative Cloud app

2) delete the opm.db file*

3) update to the latest version of the Creative Cloud app.

*On Windows 7, the opm.db file is located here:

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

*On a Mac, go here:

[Userdir]:Library:Application Support:Adobe

Hope this can help others too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For whatever reason, when the Creative Cloud App disconnects from the Internet, CC programs start asking me to sign the "Adobe License Agreement" again.

Just to point out that my login info / status is not properly stored or remembered after losing Internet connection.

I have to sign the agreement every time I launch my CC programs.

(It seems that choosing to run the Creative Cloud "as an administrator", and then login in, solves this issue... I´ll check and post about it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah it's troublesome. I've changed administrator and I tried it, but sometimes (when I'm go out of connection) AAM tell me to log in again and again and again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wiped all Adobe products from my computer and did a complete reinstall of Creative Cloud.

same darn thing!

cc_problem.png

Adobe, this has been over a week now that we can't get any production work done. PLEASE fix the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ralph

I have exactly the same problem..

I am at witts end with it aready,

I spend more time loging into the programs than actually using them...

ITS A JOKE !!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!!!!!! THAT WORKED FOR ME

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nothing seems to be working, Creative Cloud simply won't remember credentials from session to session.

this has been going on for a week now. We really could use a solution.

There are other problems with Cc apps also, such as lost presets in Premiere preventing us from opening any of our our previous projects.

But before solving those, we have to be able to reliably open applications.

what is the status on fixing this bug so that I can tell coworkers and our clients?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deleted the OPM.db. After that it seemed to work - until  closing and re-opening indesign: "Sign In required".

I want to use this software, not spend several minutes each day to enter mailadress, password and skip the "complete your registration" dialogue.

If I'm not mistaken, I can cancel my subscription during the first 30 days. This choice gets more and more appealing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we may have to drop back to Adobe 5.5 if Adobe does not get this problem fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.... EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING! Totally kills the workflow!!! Please FIX THIS Adobe!??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the CC Application Manager, then Select Preferences / Apps and look at App language. This apparently defaults to the language of the operating system (which may well not be what you think it is), and if this is not the same as the language of the apps you installed you get the problem of CC thinking you are using trial mode and asking you repeatedly to sign in. In my case I 'use' English (International) apps but the setting in preferences was set to English (North America). If I changed this to the (correct) English (International) the App Manager immediately decided I had no apps installed so I hurriedly changed it back. After a very frustrating 2 and half hours online chat with three Adobe Support assistants it was finally decided that the only solution was to change the App Manager setting to English (International) and re-download and install all the apps. Mad, tedious, time consuming, but appears to have worked. FYI I simply installed over the existing apps, except for Illustrator which I had to uninstal before successfully reinstalling. Depressing and daft solution, but hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheilam,

at least in my case: nope. Windows, Application Manager and all apps are set to the same language (german). Adobe Illustrator CC_2013-06-26_18-49-54.jpg

As it seems, I will wait until July, 10th and then cancel the subscription of this crap if this has not been fixed until then...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MarcRené,

Try running the Creative Cloud app as an administrator (even if you have administrative privileges in your account):

1) Sign out and exit the app.

2) Right click the app icon and, from the contextual menu, choose "run as administrator" (or whatever that is in German).

3) Log in again and open a CC program (Photoshop CC or else).

That worked for me (as long as I don't reboot).

Also, make sure you are running the latest version of everything (that includes the Creative Cloud desktop app).

Please post if it works, might help somebody figure out what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@LuisMarin: Nope. Restarted CC Application as Administrator, started Dreamweaver...guess what... License Agreement. This starts to amuse me.

@Jain, Priyank: you've got mail.

Re: Creative Cloud does not remember/store my credentials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines