• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost + and - when adding custom book images

Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2006 Aug 03, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I go about getting the + and - signs that are the default in the TOC to the left of the open and closed book images? They were there with the default skin book images, though when I changed to a custom open and closed book graphic (both same size as the original), the + and - signs that are usually there disappeared.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Aug 03, 2006 Aug 03, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ClubHans

You probably don't realize it, but you have answered your own question!

The fact is, in a WebHelp system, the book and page icons are simple images. Either the image contains the + or - symbol or it doesn't. If you want the symbols, you will need to either edit your existing images to include them, or substitute images that contain the symbols as part of the image.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2006 Aug 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
aiyayai. heheh. See what happens when I go and add soemthing to my help file right at the end of the work day?

Now I've had my dose of the obvious for the day. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp