4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2013 11:11 AM by A.T. Romano

Trying to export 1080p Quicktime in Elements 10

BenjaminGWS

Just switched computers and my old one has Premiere Elements 10, and I'm used to a whole bunch of 1080p export options for Quicktime exporting in Premiere Elements 11. Can't seem to find them in Premiere Elements 10.

Any help? Or is it simply not an option.

• 1. Re: Trying to export 1080p Quicktime in Elements 10
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

You apparently created custom output presets for version 10. (10 and 11 have virtually the same output options.) And you can do it again if you'd like.

Click Share/Computer/Quicktime and, from the preset menu, select HD 1080i 29.97. Then click the Advanced button.

In the Advanced settings for video, set the Frame Rate to 30 or 60 and set Field Type to Progressive. When you click OK, you'll be prompted to name and save this setting as a permanent preset.

• 2. Re: Trying to export 1080p Quicktime in Elements 10
            A.T. Romano Level 7

BenjaminGWS

Could you recheck your question regarding AVCHD and QuickTime

a. I suspect that you really meant 1080p under Premiere Elements 11 Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD versus Premiere Elements 10 Share/Computer/AVCHD. Is that the case,

b. You can always create a QuickTime 1080p under the Advanced Button of the preset, but that does not sound like what you are asking.

Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on each of the two computers?

ATR

• 3. Re: Trying to export 1080p Quicktime in Elements 10
              VDOSurfer Level 3

I do not understand what you mean by 1080p Quicktime export options. If it is 1080p any format, you need to create this preset in PrE10 from one of the AVCHD export options as the base. Select a close-enough AVCHD export preset and then click on Advanced button. Here you can customize it to the setting you want and you should be good to go...

• 4. Re: Trying to export 1080p Quicktime in Elements 10
                A.T. Romano Level 7

BenjaminGWS

Looking forward to your follow up to help all help you with your question.

This is what I think that you are recalling incorrectly in going from Premiere Elements 10 to 11? I will supplement my previous post with this screenshot of the Premiere Elements 11

Publish+Share

Computer

AVCHD (not QuickTIme)

that I think you seek. Does the following screenshot reflect what you are looking for?

1080p.jpg

Thanks.

ATR