3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2013 1:36 PM by Lucia Lao

Reunion questionnaire

marthn8

Hi,

I want to set up a survey type form, where the recipients can answer questions and then have all of the data collected.  This is to support getting bio data for a reunion.  This will be less than 30 questions and is a one time item. We would like to email a link to this questionnaire to the attendees. Then I need to get the data and collate it. Since this is to support a reunion in October, the data will dribble in verses and immediate response as I have seen in corporations where data is driven by deadlines.   This is to support the reunion for about 150 people and will have standard types of questions like # of Children; # of Grandchildren & their names.  What are your recommendations?

Thanks for the help.

marty henry

• 1. Re: Reunion questionnaire
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

You may want to take a look at the Templates that we provide.  Select "Create New Form" and you should see the templates, one in particular may meet your need: "Family Event Registration", feel free to check the other ones as well.

>>  the data will dribble in verses and immediate response as I have seen in corporations where data is driven by deadlines.

As long as you have an active account and your form state is Open, you should be able to collect data at anytime. You define the deadline of not receiving any more responses by setting your form to a "Close" state.

>> This is to support the reunion for about 150 people and will have standard types of questions like # of Children; # of Grandchildren & their names. What are your recommendations?

Are you a Free user or Paid user? Free user has a limit of one form and 50 collected responses. If you are are going to collect more than 50 responses, then you will need a paid subscription. Also, you get additional features enabled with a paid subscription.

Please see this link for more information on account level: https://www.acrobat.com/formscentral/en/landing/upgrade-landing2.html?promoid=KEURG&accntl vl=bsc

Comparison of all subscription plans: https://www.acrobat.com/formscentral/en/features/compare-plans.html

>> I want to set up a survey type form, where the recipients can answer questions and then have all of the data collected. This is to support getting bio data for a reunion.

There are several ways to accomplish this. If you like your recipients to have a copy of the data that they submitted, then with a paid account, you can turn on "Email Receipts" in "Options" or you can create a PDF form and email the PDF form to your recipients, they fill out the PDF form, submit the data and save the PDF on their local drive.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: Reunion questionnaire
            marthn8 Level 1

can you tell me how much for a paid account for 6 months would be?

• 3. Re: Reunion questionnaire
              Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

The Basic subscription will cost you $0.99 for the first month and $14.99 for each month after that.

Please take a look at this link on how to cancel your subscription after the 6 months,

http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2971

Thanks,

Lucia