Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud can't connect Error

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo guys,

I have a problem with the creative cloud. Since my Application-Manager was updated to Creative Cloud Desktop, I can't login. Everytime I try to login, it says it has no Internet-connection. But I have a connection.

I never had these problems with the Application Manager. But now I need a solution, because I must login all 30 days that my Adobe programs are working.

I can't find any information here or in the internet from People who has the same Problem.

I use Windows 7 and I work with the Team-version of Creative Cloud on my work.

Thanks for any help.

Jessy L.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the Link, I have try it, but that dosen't help.

That is my error message: (The Error message is in german, because I'm from Germany)

error.JPG

I hope this would help you to find a solution for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if your firewall is blocking some network calls. Add this app to firewall exception to always allow.

Regards,

Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JessyL,

Please follow this post : http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1236917

If in case the above mentioned does not resolve the issue, I would request you to kindly Turn of the Anti-Virus and the Firewall and then try to see if Creative Cloud Desktop is able to connect to internet or not .

Regards,

Kartikay Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally, after- how long? - two months? I have uploaded the new Creative Cloud. Only to find that all the programs have been upgraded from CS6 to CC.

This ranks as the worst piece of customer-relations I've ever come across. Even though I asked for instructions the Staff member dealing with me got fed-up and just dumped me.

I kept trying - and today - finally I got it fixed.

It took 20 minutes to download, at 20Mbps! There were no intermediate instructions, I wasn't told what was happening. Suddenly the Install screen disappeared - the new Creative Cloud didn't open, I had to go find it.

Adobe - this is not good. I suggest you find the boss of this team and quietly boot them out of the door.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2015 Mar 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello please tell me how you were able to get into creative cloud in precise detail please

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 29, 2015 Sep 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem too... But maybe we should try reinstalling it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines