• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank Pages, No HTML, pages not updating in BC when I put file....

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am completly new to DW, but not to developing sites. I'm using DW CC with business catalyts.

I have developed my site offline and it workes fine. After that I created my BC site and placed all of the files into the site. When I upload to BC, evrything is blank. There appears to be no HTML. I have manually copied and pasted, but when I make changes on the local side they do not update to the BC site. I assumed I could use BC like a noraml web hosintg site. The pages are (so far) all based off of one dwt.

Would love some advice please/suggestions please.

Thanks,

Eoin

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please provide the url so we can check. What type of extension do the pages you are trying to upload based on that dwt have?

How are the connection settings configured in dw?
2013-07-01_1534.png

Are you attempting at any point to upload dwt files? The minimum, essential requirement for any template is to contain the "{tag_pagecontent}" tag. If it doesn't, it's contents can be stripped, leaving the page blank. A screenshot or screen-cast of the issue could be useful.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines