4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2013 12:10 PM by Josh_Corey

I created a sample form just fine. It worked great on my Android mobile Samsung Galaxy 3. On an Appl

noelcastiglia

I created a sample form fine ..

It worked fine on my Andriod. Samsung Galexy 3.

But does not work on Apple IPOD.

Only get text on Apple? 

Is there a fix???

• 1. Re: I created a sample form just fine. It worked great on my Android mobile Samsung Galaxy 3. On an Appl
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

Are you sending a URL to a FormsCentral web form to your devices?  Or did you use a PDF from FormsCentral?

On your iPod if this is a FormsCentral web form are you using Safari web browser?

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: I created a sample form just fine. It worked great on my Android mobile Samsung Galaxy 3. On an Appl
            noelcastiglia Level 1

Hi Josh.

Thanks for quick reply. We are copying the URL and placing this on our RFID chip. We are also

copying the URL generating a QR code to also use.  With the Andriod it works fine with

both methods. But for the Apple IPOD all we get is a text message..

I am copying our engineering  IPOD expert, Drew Branch,  to answer the browser question.

I have been using Google and IE on my desktop; and Google on my Android Samsung Galaxy 3.

Not sure of the IPOD  browser.. we have has browser issues as well with IE on our CCM web site.

Drew.. Could you please  chime in on answering the Apple browser question for me to Josh Corey at Forms Central??

Maybe send or attach the text message you get when scanning the code.                                                                               

Thanks Noel                                                                               

CCM LLC

www.commercialcountermeasures.com

410-757-5129; or 410-974-1626 mobile

cc Drew Branch

Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:39:10 -0700

To: ncastiglia@hotmail.com

Subject: I created a sample form just fine. It worked great on my Android mobile Samsung Galaxy 3. On an Appl

Re: I created a sample form just fine. It worked great on my Android mobile Samsung Galaxy 3. On an Appl

created by Josh_Corey in FormsCentral - View the full discussion

Hi;

Are you sending a URL to a FormsCentral web form to your devices?  Or did you use a PDF from FormsCentral?

On your iPod if this is a FormsCentral web form are you using Safari web browser?

Thanks,

Josh

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5452735#5452735

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5452735#5452735

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5452735#5452735. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in FormsCentral by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

• 3. Re: I created a sample form just fine. It worked great on my Android mobile Samsung Galaxy 3. On an Appl
              noelcastiglia Level 1

Josh.. We were using Chrome on Apple Ipod with Apple "QR code reader" app. when we only
              read text. Same problem using Safari.  We downloaded non apple QR code reader and the

Adobe sample form worked fine.  Looks like it was App specific issue. Adobe sample form now works on both Android and Iphone for our demos.. Hope demos go well and we will use your service.

Thanks.. Noel Castiglia  CCM LLC 410-974-1626

• 4. Re: I created a sample form just fine. It worked great on my Android mobile Samsung Galaxy 3. On an Appl
                Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi Noel;

I really appologize for not having responded for so long, I have been out on extended vacation and just returned, this thread slipped through the cracks while I was out.  I am glad that you figured it out and hope that your demoes go well.  We're here to help and will be more responsive if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Josh