• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp and HTML

Oct 10, 2007 Oct 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new to RoboHelp and am looking into purchasing. However, before I do, I have a few questions I would like to clear up first.

If I create an HTML file, can I import it into RoboHelp (i.e. I'm trying to create a template in RoboHelp starting from HTML. By the way, does RoboHelp have the concept of a template (as in MS Word)?

Thank in advance for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Creating a template is very easy, I think--you go through a short dialog to set up a title and file name and specify a style sheet. You can change those attributes later if you want.

RH has a WYSIWYG editor as well as a code editor, so you do the rest there to make the template look the way you want.

--Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forums.

Yes, you can import HTML files, and yes, RoboHelp has templates. Importing an HTML file to use as a template requires an extra step because RH's templates have a file extension of .htt. With your HTML file open in an editor like Notepad, you can do a "Save As" and save a copy with a .htt file extension, and then import it into RH's Templates folder in the Project Manager.

Good luck,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Ben.

One more question, is creating a template in RoboHelp easy?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi suspiration and welcome to our community

You may find the following link useful when you work with Templates.

Click here

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating a template is very easy, I think--you go through a short dialog to set up a title and file name and specify a style sheet. You can change those attributes later if you want.

RH has a WYSIWYG editor as well as a code editor, so you do the rest there to make the template look the way you want.

--Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp