I can't open a web page with dcr file because I get this message:
"The page that you are trying to open contains a movie that is referenced to an incorrect version of the Shockwave player".
This is strange for me because some time ago I could not open the page; recently I could open the page, and now again I can't open the page.
1) The bowser I use is Google chrome;
2) The version I used to make the dcr file is Director 11.5;
3) shockwave is the last version;
4) some other user, from other pc, can open the page.
There 'still life here? about dcr / director / adobe?
Should I upgrade to a director 12 Why?
1) assuming that other users have experiencing this problem (I've seen it on the Web);
This happens in different browsers (Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, other?);
2) not having received suggestions on this site, (it would be of interest Adobe propagete dcr file);
3) whereas this could lead to a loss of time for other users;
4) despite not having identified the cause of the final technical problem (it would be interest of Adobe do it);
I explain how I have solved:
Uninstall and reinstall the browser, after all it works.