2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 27, 2013 8:34 AM by Steve Werner

Not all commands work in CC

Mr. Met Level 3

Good grief this this is a dog. I had to go reinstall CS6. Command-S C and R centers and flushes text right. Command-S L does nothing. I'm more than a little frustrated with CC ID right now. This on time of changing doc size doesn't leave art on all pages centered.

• 1. Re: Not all commands work in CC
          Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

This is a known issue where the system is using the shortcuts. Turn them off in the system prefs.

Granted the pain on this release seems a bit more severe than prior versions, but I'm honestly not all that surprised. There are always interface changes or other little things that take a bit of finding or getting used to when a new version comes out, but this time essentially the entire application was re-written for 64-bit support, and a lot of how it interacts with the OS has apparently changed.

I think if you make an attempt to stick with it you'll eventually come to terms, sort of like driving a car with an automatic transmission for years and suddenly being thrust into the drivers seat and seeing a clutch pedal.

• 2. Re: Not all commands work in CC
            Steve Werner Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Choose System Preferences > Keyboard > Keyboard Shortcuts > Services and turn off Search with Google.