This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
You could try the following:
1. Create the roles you want to test. Create a Connection Key (writer, publisher, administrator) for the roles and save these keys on your computer.
2. Double-click the key of the role you want to test and replace the connection that way
Two problems with that:
1. Tried it by creating a connection key for a Publisher role, but invoking the key zaps the old connection, so I no longer have Administrator access without deleting then re-creating the connection and setting myself up as Admin again.
2. When I went into the (new) connection as Publisher, it would let me connect and see pages, but would NOT allow editing of any pages (even though I had specifically looked when originally defining the role to make sure all editing privileges were -- or appeared to be -- intact).
1. I know it zaps the old connection, that's why you also create a administrator connection key...