4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2013 9:54 AM by the_wine_snob

    Merging between two image with control points? Novice request


      Dear all,


      I have seen a tutorial which described exactly what I want to acheive, but cannot for the life of me remeber what is was called or how to do it.


      Basically I have two map images which I want to put in a short film. At the transition between the images, instead of simply fading into one image I want them to "flow" into the next image.


      The tutorial I watched used Premiere Pro and "control points" that matched between the two images showing where objects had moved too.


      Am I barking up the wrong tree? I will happily answer questions to attempt to describe this better. Apologies for the vague nature of the topic.