2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2006 4:01 PM by blahxxxx

Flex Developers NEEDED!!!

Nataliefay
      Hi!
      Thanks for reading this. I am a technical recruiter in San Diego. My client is in need of 3 Senior Flex Developers for their project. I have had an extremely rough time finding someone for this position. Would you be interested in this position, or do you know of anyone that might be? We do pay referral fees. This position may be open to telecommuting.

Job Description:
      They are in the midst of a major re-architecting of their Corporate Management system utilizing many cutting edge technologies. As it relates to the position they are using Flex as their UI.

This is either a contract, or a full-time position.

Pay: Market Rate

Thanks for your help!

Natalie Fay
      Outsource Technical
      www.ostechnical.com
      nfay@ostechnical.com
        • 1. Re: Flex Developers NEEDED!!!
          leotemp Level 1
          Please dont spam the forum, your posts have pushed allot of unanswered questions and that can effect the probability of them being viewed and addressed.

thanks.

leo
          • 2. Re: Flex Developers NEEDED!!!
            blahxxxx
            The problem with most recruitrs is that they don't understand why they "can't find Flex developers?!?!?"

Thats because Flex has only come into its own with version 2 and most Flex developers are new to the platform with backgrounds in other areas like C, C++, .NET, Java etc. To a large extent there is almost no such thing as a "Flex developer" yet, unless you luck onto someone with 1.5 experience.

If you want great Flex developers then you should be trying to recruit great software engineers who are interested in Flex - when they come up to speed you will have a great Flex developer!

But recruiters find this sort of concept hard to grasp......................

FLEX DEVELOPERS WANTED!!!!!! MUST HAVE 3 YEARS FLEX EXPERIENCE!!!!! Duh.