5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 30, 2013 1:59 PM by the_wine_snob

help

Nick_Nisius24

setting up account..asked for bday and url.. type all in..click update account...say an error occoured and your changes were not saved..keeps saying it

• 1. Re: help
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

Exactly where are you setting up an account?

Is it Adobe Reveal, or elsewhere, like Photoshop.com?

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: help
            Nick_Nisius24 Level 1

adobe premiere elements 9 and i put my password in then says fill out this stuff bday and make a url and than says what i typed above..now cant do anything more

• 3. Re: help
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Nick,

Back when PrE 9 was current, there was something called Photoshop.com, and it had a Plus option.

Photoshop.com has become Adobe Reveal, and much has changed.

That is why I was asking exactly where you were seeing the log-in screen.

Hunt

• 4. Re: help
                Nick_Nisius24 Level 1

about how old is pre 9...if dont have that photoshop.com..the program still will work just without that right?

• 5. Re: help
                  the_wine_snob Level 9

PrE 9 is now approaching four years old. PrE 12 should be introduced about Sept/Oct 2013.

Photoshop.com and Photoshop.com Plus were additional services offered to PrE and PsE customers. It allowed for on-line storage, and the Plus version (US only, IIRC) offered some additional Menus, Themes, and I believe larger capacity for on-line storage.

Photoshop.com was cancelled recently, and a similar service, Adobe Revel, was introduced. Especially for users, who had set up Photoshop.com accounts, there was a series of FAQ's written on how to convert from one, to the other: http://forums.adobe.com/community/revel

While I never used PrE 9, I cannot think of any reason that one would need the old Photoshop.com, especially as it has been replaced by Revel, but maybe I am missing something?

I hope that others will have more, and likely better, thoughts for you.

Good luck,

Hunt