This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
- I believe I am using the most recent version since it is up to date and I downloaded from the Creative Cloud
- OS: Windows 7 up to date
- I get the same error message if any other program in Windows were to not respond.
- The problem occurs when I try to start up Premiere.
- I have yet to actually get premiere open
- I'm not running any special software. I try to start it up when I have no other software running to make sure there is no conflicts.
- No third-party codecs or anything like that.
- i7-3630 Duo Core Processor / 2.40 GHz CPU / 6 GB RAM / 64 bit / Alienware M14XR2
- Not using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration
We've had reports that updating the graphics driver or the processor's driver resolved such problems. Here's a link for the processor: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect.
Please let us know if either of these updates work in your case.