4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2013 11:49 AM by estamile

Compile results on evaluation

estamile

Hello, I'm trying to develop a solution for a client looking to use a form to evaluate the performance of a public board representative done by his/her council members. The members need to use the same report but cannot view the other responses. I need these responses compiled for the administrator of the report. Can FormCentral do this?

• 1. Re: Compile results on evaluation
          jcanepa Adobe Employee

The way FormsCentral works is that the form author designs the form and then sends a link to the form to participants (form fillers).  The participants would open the link to the HTML form in their browser.  They would only be able to view the form itself. Upon completing the form, they click a submit button which uploads the responses to FormsCentral.  The form author could then view the responses.  If multiple people need to view the responses then the form author chould share the responses with others by making them a Co-Author (able to edit the form) a Contributor (can view form and responses, but not edit the form) or a Reader (Only able to view the responses).

--

Jeff Canepa

Software Quality Engineer

Adobe Systems, Inc.

jcanepa@adobe.com

• 2. Re: Compile results on evaluation
            estamile Level 1

Thanks Jeff,

I don't see where you can add a submit button on the form developer screen, or where you can add co-authors... is this a feature of the paid subscription to this application?

• 3. Re: Compile results on evaluation
              jcanepa Adobe Employee

The Submit button is added "automagically" for you when you publish the form.  You can get a preview of how the form will look (with submit button) by clicking on the Test Web Form button in the Test tab.

To add a Co-author you click on the Share button that is in the lower left of the design window or select menu File-> Share...  This is NOT limited to paid subscriptions.

-Jeff

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Compile results on evaluation
                estamile Level 1

Thanks Jeff!