Would it be possible for you to post your feature request here just so that we can confirm if it has been requested already? You could also post your feature request at
We prefer it if you post them here to the forums, but the ideas forums is also appopriate. We monitor both.
I am working with Edge from day one. I think it's an amazing and a very important piece of software.
First of all and without getting into your business decisions: maybe there should be a elements type version for less advanced users and a pro version for skilled coders.
with that said: these are my Ideas (mostly on the coding part):
0. Masking (although it's nice working with clipping but very tedious)
1. Simplify workflow with external Data insertion (XML,JSON, etc..)
2. Code assist - this is actually for novice coders and even advanced that want to explore the api better. code assist (and not the very thin list of snips on the left) will make life better.
4. audio/video insertion wizard
5. swipe up/down events
6. make/adapt Jquery UI library as a standard with usage for Desktop,Tablets and smartphones
7. add css toggles for: direction. float, position
8. access custom cursor
9. Maybe just maybe starting to allow manipulation of the CANVAS feautre
That's it for now,
Again thank you for an amazing product
I would like to be able to use the ALT + Drag function to copy / duplicate keyframes on the timeline.
speaking of keyframes: it will be great if the functionality of using/manipulating keyframes in after effects will be transferred to edge..