8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2013 10:47 AM by Ann Bens

Trial

Sbellsworth

I downloaded the mac premier pro trial version 2 weeks ago and i just started using it today, i cant find any information to , how much time i got left on the trial version?! any tipps to how i might find a clue to how much time i got left?

thx.

sbellsworth@gmx.de

• 1. Re: Trial
          Mark Mapes Adobe Employee

On every launch after the first one, a dialog should pop up telling you how much time you have left. If today was your first launch, you should have 29 days left.

• 2. Re: Trial
            Sbellsworth Level 1

well i started it a few weeks ago after i downloaded it since than i havent until today, all i am getting when i launch the programm is a add telling me to upgrade to the full version or a add for a montly fee thing. No numbers of days or anything?!

• 3. Re: Trial
              John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

>few weeks ago after i downloaded it

To clarify your terms... did you DOWNLOAD from the Internet server and then just let the download file sit, or did you download and INSTALL on your computer and then not use the program for awhile?

My understanding is that the 30 day period begins on the date you install the software... so if you did download and immediately install, but then did not use the installed program... your 30 day period began on the install date

• 4. Re: Trial
                Nobody Avail

I have a similar issue.  My trial says is expiring soon - but does NOT give how many days?  I've asked Customer support and they tell me they can't tell me anything.  They actually said it is 30 days from download -but they can't say when it was downloaded.  I had a computer die so I was asking if it was when I downloaded to that computer or the new one and they said they don't know.  How can they not know how it works??  I'm new to Adobe and each time I try to get customer support I find them useless.  Very frustrating!

• 5. Re: Trial
                  Nobody Avail Level 1

mine says "expiring soon".  Anyway to know exactly how many days????

• 6. Re: Trial
                    Jim_Simon Level 8

Post a screen shot.

• 7. Re: Trial
                      Nobody Avail Level 1

screengrab.jpg

• 8. Re: Trial
                        Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If you look into Program Files > Adobe > you will find a date next to Premiere Pro CC.