1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 4, 2013 4:28 AM by Julio Baixauli

jspc and libs/foundation

Julio Baixauli Level 1

Hello.

I'm trying to follow the steps in [1], "How-To Build AEM Projects using Apache Maven".

Now, I'm following the step "Syncing Paths Without Adding Them to the Package", in "HOW-TO ADD PATHS TO THE CONTENT MODULE" section.

When I add the line captura.png to filter-vlt.xml, and update via vlt, I found this error message when I build de project:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.sling:maven-jspc-plugin:2.0.6:jspc (compile-jsp) on project myproject-content:

file:C:/TMP/testCQ5mavenProjects/myproject/content/src/main/content/jcr_root/libs/foundati on/components/video/flash.jsp

(88,2) No se puede cargar la clase com.adobe.granite.ui.tags.IncludeClientLibraryTag -> [Help 1]

So, I think there're two options:

• Solve the issue with the com.adobe.granite.ui.tags.IncludeClientLibraryTag class. (no idea for now...)
      • Exclude the libs/foundation folder in the jspc module (in myproject-content/pom.xml, modify the line "<sourceDirectory>src/main/content/jcr_root</sourceDirectory>" to include only apps folder). I don't know if this option has other bad consequences...

Could you give me some advise about which is the best approach?

[1] http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/aem-how-tos/development/how-to-build-aem-projects-using-apac he-maven.html

• 1. Re: jspc and libs/foundation
          Julio Baixauli Level 1

Hello.

I think the second option is not valid. It seems like 'sourceDirectory' option MUST BE "src/main/content/jcr_root". (If any expert can confirm this... thks)

Trying to explore the first option, I've included some dependencies in the content project [1]. Now, there is no error message regarding class loading issues, but there is an error regarding taglib resolution:

[ERROR] Compilation Failure

org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.JasperException: La uri absoluta: http://www.day.com/taglibs/cq/personalization/1.0 no puede resolverse o en web.xml o el los archivos jar desplegados con esta aplicaci¾n

Any idea? Thanks in advance!

[1]

<dependency>

<groupId>com.adobe.granite</groupId>

<artifactId>com.adobe.granite.ui.commons</artifactId>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>com.day.cq.dam</groupId>

<artifactId>cq-dam-api</artifactId>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>com.day.cq</groupId>