• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player crashes

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2013 Jul 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since last flash player update, it frequently crashes firefox, which is getting really boring now...

Latest version installed. Only solution is to kill firefox, which is a recurrent pain if you are in the middle of something.

For goodness sake, please patch this asap unless there is a fix - I cant find one.

Mark

-- 

Firefox = 22.0 on Win7

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BEX

Application Name: FlashPlayerPlugin_11_7_700_224.exe

Application Version: 11.7.700.224

Application Timestamp: 51a67447

Fault Module Name: StackHash_cad8

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000

Exception Offset: 0cb7fff6

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Data: 00000008

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 2057

Additional Information 1: cad8

Additional Information 2: cad8af42b5aa650bf35704654eb8c9ee

Additional Information 3: 30e6

Additional Information 4: 30e63471c9c5c77a9680ae22de7d4c95

Read our privacy statement online:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is NOT just with Firefox or i would just use IE11 on my Windows 8.1 desktop. The player crashes on Every Browser,it IS an Adobe issue it however is NOT a Browser issue, so the essential answer is there is NO solution until the kingdom of Adobe gets around to fixing it or not, unless you know of another Program that will take the place of the Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi adobesucks!!,

We don't have an immediate solution for you. Please help us understanding the issues you are facing. Kindly file a bug at https://bugbase.adobe.com/ with all the possible details.

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi markedwards99,

Latest version of Flash Player released is 17.0.0.169, Can you please try uninstalling Flash Player using Uninstaller from here [Uninstall Flash Player | Windows‌] and Install latest version of NPAPI Flash Player for Firefox from here [Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows].

If you are still facing similar crashes, to help us improving your Flash Player experience kindly file a bug at https://bugbase.adobe.com/ with all the possible details.

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Mark,

Sorry for the frustration.

Please work through the video troubleshooting guide, in particular, see the section on disabling hardware acceleration in Flash:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

If the crashes go away with hardware acceleration disabled, you're running into video driver issues.  Check to see if newer drivers are available.  If not, shoot me your dxdiag (instructions are in the guide), and I'll try to escalate to the vendor from my end.

If the crashes do not go away, let me know, and I'll collect some crash reports for further investigation.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines