1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 5, 2013 3:31 AM by Peter Spier

    Little blue cross in the middle of text that aligns, what is it?


      I received a document and noticed that the text was aligned by these little blue crosses in the middle of the text box.

      I don't know what they are or how to make them.


      Does anyone know what I am referring to?