2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 5, 2013 6:32 PM by VidNoob

Any reason why position keyframes are not carrying over properly to Premiere in linked comp?

VidNoob Level 1

I did a motion track and then adjusted keyframes manually, but the manual adjustments just do not seem to be translating over to Premiere. Other things Im doign int he comp are coming oevr properly though.

• 1. Re: Any reason why position keyframes are not carrying over properly to Premiere in linked comp?
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If it looks right in AE using the Active Camera in the composition viewer, and the project is saved, then the project in Premiere Pro has to reflect the keyframes in AE because it is the only reference.

Give us more details about your workflow.

• 2. Re: Any reason why position keyframes are not carrying over properly to Premiere in linked comp?
            VidNoob Level 1

I can 100% guarantee you the keyframes were not carried over. What i saw in premiere reflected more of what the keyframing looked like a about a half hour prior. There's really nothing much to say mroe on the workflow. It was an AE comp dynamically linked to Premiere. I just deleted all the keyframes and retracked and this tiem didnt touch anything manually.

Also ran into another bug in this sequence where a PNG image I imported into Premiere and placed on a video track on top of the dynamically linked comp somehow became embedded in the comp itself. It was NOT imported into AE so there was no way for it to be coming through the comp via that route.. I noticed it because I was manipulating the image on vid track 2 while the comp was on V1, and was wondering why there was one particular frame that was not keyframing properly. I shut off the track and it was still there, I shut off the track the dynamic linked comp was on and then it disappeared, solidifying the notion that the image was now somehow inside the dynamic linked comp. I saved the project, shut down, restarted and the "ghost" was gone. Strange stuff.