Frank M Siino
What do you do when you get this pop up? Click cancel and then proceed to burn to disc successfully with Premiere Elements and its burn software and your burner?
Lots of questions and details needed to help.
1. What version of Premiere Elements do you have and on what computer operating system is it running?
2. What are the properties of your source media and what have you or the program set as the project preset?
3. What are you doing with the burn to feature...burn to DVD, burn to AVCHD on DVD, or burn to Blu-ray?
4. What do you click on to get the Realplayer pop up...Publish+Share or Disc or DVD or AVCHD or Blu-ray?
5. When all this is happening what does the burn dialog show for burner location? Does it show the burner into which you placed your disc?
Those are some of the types of questions that need answers in order to put together some troubleshooting strategy to help you.
Be sure to look into how you have your computer set up for Default Programs and AutoPlays as a background for all the rest.
Looking forward to the details from you to help you with your question.
Welcome to the forum.
Do you have RealPlayer installed?
If so, to what purpose?
While I have not had it installed on any computer, in maybe a decade, I felt that it was close to being a virus, and tried to insinuate itself into everything. I have not had it installed on any of my last 8 computers, and do not miss it, in any way. If I have RM (RealMedia) AV files, I use other players, and keep RealPlayer out of the mix, and off all machines.
I agree with the others.
What you've got, basically, is a good reason to UNINSTALL RealPlayer.
it has no function in Premiere Elements whatsoever -- and it's become real piece of noodge-ware with no real value.
Frank M Siino
Besides all the rest of the questions....
Do you really have the Real Player installed? It sure does not seem like that from what you wrote which is:
Why does Realplayer pop up and says I need to download it to burn my movie?
If you had it installed, why are you then getting the message to download it?
Have you run your antivirus program to check for viruses and the like?