Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create a Presenter 9.0 trial Manager Enterprise Installation

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2013 Jul 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks,

I have download Presenter 9.0 and I am attempt to create a Manager Enterprise Installation (version 3.1), for a number of people to try out this application, I select trial version and it successfully creates an installation package, but when I attempt to install it on any of my machines it fails to install and within the log file I get the following error message.   Note:  This is cut down version of the log file I can provide the full version if required.

Action start 9:50:46: InstallFinalize.

CustomAction CADeploy returned actual error code 1603 (note this may not be 100% accurate if translation happened inside sandbox)

Action ended 9:51:09: InstallFinalize. Return value 3.

Action ended 9:51:09: INSTALL. Return value 3.

Property(S): ProductToBeRegistered = 1

MSI (s) (2C:3C) [09:51:09:668]: Product: Presenter9 -- Installation operation failed.

MSI (s) (2C:3C) [09:51:09:684]: Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Presenter9. Product Version: 1.2.0000. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Adobe Systems Incorporated. Installation success or error status: 1603.

One thing I have noted is that it doesn't ask for my Adobe username/password when creating the trial unlike version 8 trial...

I have made sure the execeptions have been deployed as per the exceptions documentation.

If I just run the installer of Presenter and select trial it does install on the machines, but due to the number of users that wish to try out this product I have no wish to go to each of these machine and manually install this product.

Cheers,

Bruce

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 07, 2013 Jul 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bruce,

Presenter 9.0 will require a new packager to create the installation package. We can provide details about the new packager in mail. Pls. write to me jpandeya@adobe.com and provide the following details:-

1. Windows version where Presenter will be installed

2. Powerpoint version (Office 2010 or Office 2013)

3. office 32-bit or 64-bit

Thanks,

Jayashree

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources