• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm trying to install a trial version of Presentor but I keep getting an error 7 can you help?

Jul 07, 2013 Jul 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install a trial version of Presentor but I keep getting an error 7 can you help?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not ask in the Presenter forum?  And perhaps provide some information at the same time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Presenter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Kindly share some details  like which OS,office and presenter version  you are using??

Make sure you are installing presenter on a sytem on  which  office is already installed.

Thanks,

Sunil

Adoeb presenter engg Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding, the trial version is Presenter 9, my os is Vista Home, and my office version is 2007. And yea that's the system I'm trying to install it on. It's one of my home desktops, although I have a laptop with Windows 7 64-bit OS, but I really didn't want to use it for this purpose, should I try loading it on that machine? I also have a Windows XP SP-3 machine. All of them are running MS office 2007. Please advise.

Rick

[Removed email body text]

Message was edited by: Jorma Jennings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It may be possible that previous version of presenter is not uninstalled properly.

Use adobe cleaner tool to confirm that presenter is uninstalled correctly.

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

Try Installing presenter 9 32 bit as you are using office 2007 on any of your system.

Share some sreenshot if you are getting any error while installing.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the app, I used to to clean up the previous Presenter 9 install, and anything before 7, but not 7 which installed just to see if it would work. All that had to offer was a PPT presentation on how to use it so that wasn't worth anything to me, I'll attempt to install Presenter 9 now that I've cleaned up the previous installs. Thanks again, I'll send you screen shot of any errors I receive.

Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I got the same error, hopefully you guys can figure this out. I've copied and pasted the error into this email.

Rick

Exit Code: 7

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example, ERROR:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are unable to see error message. Kindly send the error message and screenshot at my emailId : sunsahu@adobe.com

Kindly ensure your have the latest service pack installed on your system otherwise installation wil not work.

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 09, 2013 Jul 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest service pack for Vista it's SP1, the only one available for it.

Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me that's SP2... sorry if that last email created any confusion.

Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Please confirm that you have  32 bit  presenter version and  installing the same for office 2007.

Kindly update your ms office 2007 to the latest.

If PowerPoint  and presenter version does not match , installation stops with exit code 7 .

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick ,

Please confirm if your issue is resolved. 

Looking forward to get your reply

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I gave up no it, so you can close the ticket if you like.

Thanks,Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources