1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 8, 2013 6:51 AM by NickelplateSpiro

Adobe premiere pro cc

pierreplantevin

When ever I try to download adobe premiere pro cc, it tells me that my mac is running on an operating system that it no longoer supports. Is there a way for me to fix this? do I need a whole new system?

• 1. Re: Adobe premiere pro cc
          NickelplateSpiro Level 1

You will need 10.7 (Lion) or later. If you currently have 10.6, upgrade via the apple menu to the latest 10.6.8. Then you will need to purchase 10.8 mountain lion from the Mac App Store. Some older hardware is not able to run 10.8, if that is the case, you will need new hardware. If you are running 10.5 or earlier I would probably recommend you purchase new hardware.

These are the system requirements for Premiere Pro CC on a Mac:

Mac OS

Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support

Mac OS X v10.7 or v10.8

4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)

4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)

Additional disk space required for preview files and other working files (10GB recommended)

1280x800 display

7200 RPM hard drive (multiple fast disk drives, preferably RAID 0 configured, recommended)

QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features

Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance

Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.*