• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

robohelp macros?

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2006 Jun 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to publish to three different servers....is there anyway to automate this in Robohelp...I use the Smart Publisher...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jun 13, 2006 Jun 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pambear

Are you using the stand alone wizard or are you instead referring to the one built into RoboHelp? I suppose it really doesn't matter either way, as I actually believe both to be two faces to the same product.

If you simply configure multiple destinations via the New... button, I believe this gizmo will indeed publish from the source location to all defined and selected destinations. You just need to ensure all destinations are selected.

Cheers... Rick 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2006 Jun 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, Rick

Yes, I know I can set up a server for each location I want to publish to....but I can't run all three at the same time.....(can't select more than one server at a time)...any ideas?

Thanks
Pam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jun 14, 2006 Jun 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Pam

Okay, back to square one. How are you running this beastie? Stand alone from the Tools tab or immediately after publishing?

Cheers... Rick 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2006 Jun 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it the same if you set up the servers in the last page of the wizard accessed from Single Source Layouts, rather than the Smart Publishing Wizard? I have always been able to select multiple servers there.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2006 Jun 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, Peter, I've never used that feature!

Pam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp