1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 9, 2013 3:47 PM by A.T. Romano

Where can I download Adobe Premiere Elements 9

TBuchanan2012

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find a download for Adobe PE 9. I purchased the software several years ago, and I still have the serial key for it. However I cannot find my installation CD to reinstall the software onto my computer. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful. Thanks!

• 1. Re: Where can I download Adobe Premiere Elements 9
          A.T. Romano Level 7

TBuchanan2012

There are probably few copies of that still around.

I would go online and try to identify an authorized reseller of Premiere Elements 9.

Do you have any problem with thinking about going to the current version Premiere Elements 11 or waiting for the next version which, if history repeats itself, should be release in a few months.

If Premiere Elements 11 is a possibility for you, please consider the tryout before purchase to make sure that it is compatible with your computer environment and video editing/exporting needs.

Have you exhausted your search for the Premiere Elements 9 installation disc? Could you have put it in the box of another software when you were in a hurry to do something else?

ATR

1 person found this helpful