3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2013 2:12 PM by Genevieve Laroche

Do I get the completed form?

mortiz2013

When the form is submitted by pushing the submit button, the data is sent to the website for me to review. Is there a way to get a copy of the completed form?

Maria

• 1. Re: Do I get the completed form?
          Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

If you have a paid account you can right click on the data row on the Response Table and select "Download Response as PDF Form..."

Is that what you are looking for?

If you want the form filler to receive a copy of the submitted data you can turn on "Email Receipts" in the Options Tab (paid account only)

If you are the form author/co-author/contributor/reader then you can turn on "Email Notifications" in the Options Tab (paid account only) to receive an email (with or wothout the submitted data) when ever there is a submission.

Gen

• 2. Re: Do I get the completed form?
            mortiz2013 Level 1

So if i "download response as PDF, i get an EXACT copy of the form my employee completed that i can put it in their employee file? I want to purchase the program and i need to know if i get the EXACT completed forms before i do purchase it.

• 3. Re: Do I get the completed form?
              Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

Unless you use skip and show/hide logic then you will get the PDF version of form that was filled (page/section break could be different).

If there is skip or show/hide logic on the form then the PDF will contain all fields so there might be fields that the user didn't see on the form depending on some previous answer.

For example if you have a "Gender" question and depending if the filler pick "Male" or "Female" you show different sections then the Response PDF will contain both male and female sections but only one of them will be filled out.

Hope this makes sense.

Gen