2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 12, 2013 1:27 AM by numberonesuperguy

Scout wont update or re-install to 1.1.0.0

numberonesuperguy Level 1

Scout wont update or re-install to 1.1.0.0.  (from 1.0 I presume)

All routes take me through Adobe Application Manager.

It claims to download and unpack okay, and then gets to 2% of the actual install.

I've run AAM with and without Admin priviliges, with and without Sophos Antivirus (Behavioural and On-access scanning options).

All I ever get is:

Exit Code: 7
      Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: 

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 3 error(s) 

----------- Payload: Adobe Scout CC 1.1.0.0 Adobe Scout.msi_1.1 -----------

ERROR: The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2739. 

ERROR: Install MSI payload failed with error: 1603 - Fatal error during installation.
      MSI Error message: The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2739. 

ERROR: Third party payload installer Adobe Scout.msi failed with exit code: 1603

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------