2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 12, 2013 9:20 AM by demoncandy

JS - Close Form Action Button

demoncandy

Hello!

I'm not sure if this would be the best forum for this, but here is my question:

I'm trying to make 2 forms that link together, and so far I have been successful in attaching one PDF in another, so that it opens the attachment when you click a button.  My boss requested that there be some sort of way to go back to the original form, since it may be confusing for some people once the attachment is opened, because it appears over the original document and covers it.

I apologize if this is convoluted, but the only solution I could think of was to have the attachment appear in a new window, with a JS button with an action that will "close" the attachment.  But I am not sure if this is even possible.

I know this is redundant (why couldn't they just hit the red x in the corner??) but when dealing with non-technology people, sometimes you have to make it as blatantly obvious as humanly possible.

Would anyone know a way to make a button that does this?  Or have another solution that might work better?

Thank you so much in advance!  I apologize if my request requires further clarification.

Best Regards,

Ashley

(Running Adobe Acrobat Pro XI)