iMac 27" Late 2012 with:

3.4 GHz Intel Core i7

32 GB 1600 MHz DDR

3TB Fusion Drive

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB

OS X 10.8.4 (12E55)

Creative Cloud CC (up to date)

Plugins and Fx used:

Noise HLS in a Adjustment Layer (through the hole sequence)

Lumetri (Tri-toning and Duo-toning) in a Adjustment Layer (through the hole sequence)

From  Fx Factory Pro: Andy's Gradient Filter and Blur(Disc-Shaped) in a Adjustment layer

Rounded Corners from FX Factory Pro in a png still

Sun from FX Factory Pro in a Transparent Video

Lens Flare in a Adjustment Layer

Footage: AVCHD video 1080p 24fps

Project Settings: Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (Cuda)

Sequence RT - 00:1:13;00

Export video codecs: H264, ProRes and ProRes HQ, MPEG I-Frame(Match Sequence Settings) with or with out Maximum Render Quality.

Project Seq:

Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 7.51.57 PM.png

I was having problems exporting (two slow, bad exports with glitches, video bites, black video and the computer frizzed in the process) a final edit project via Premier Pro CC. Digging up in Premier forums, I read a post that suggested to open a new project in PP CC and pasted in a new sequence if you where having problems editing a PP CS6 project in PP CC. So I did.

The weird thing is that suddenly when I was in the process of selecting the settings in the direct export settings window, the computer frizzed and restarted. This is the second time it happens in the last 10 min with me in the process of selecting the settings specifically when I was scrubbing the video preview window (there where visible glitches) to check the final aspect ratio. And a third one when I was in the middle of posting this thread in the forums and at the same time scrubbing the timeline and taking screen grabs of the glitches of video images on the viewer monitor:

Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 5.33.18 PM.png

At the time, no other app was running, just safari with adobe forums. When it came back from the restart, PP was already open

and therefore it didn't offer the option to send a crash report to Adobe though there was a apple crash report window:

Crash Report Apple .png

Here is a successful output with glitches:

Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 6.33.24 PM.png

Has someone experienced the same?

Btw, exporting time of this sequence project(1min and 13 sec long) was aprox 24 to 45min, depending on the codec and specs selected. Why it take so long to export anything in Premier Pro? This is my experience with all my projects.