Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant download flash player

Jul 13, 2013 Jul 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac os desktop version 10.8.4 and i have had flash player on it since i bought the computer about three months ago recently it told me i needed an update so i tried downloading it but when i did it wouldnt let me the first couple of steps went fine i have the firefox browser so when i went to downloads and double clicked the install flash player icon everything came up like it was supposed to then when i typed in my password to start the download it started downloading it got to 7 percent then stopped for a couple seconds then jumped to 47 percent then after about of doing nothing just sitting at 47 percent it says download timed out so i followed the steps to trouble shoot it downloaded the uninstaller and unstalled flash player completely then restarted the computer like it said then tried again well i have done that about 10 times now and it does the exact same thing every time starts downloading stops at 7% jumps to 47% then the download times out and idk what else to do so please help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2013 Jul 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download the offline installer

Mac OS:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines