5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2013 5:03 PM by A.T. Romano

How to get Scene Menus to show?

MeekaLuluLuna Level 1

I created a menu with 4 scene menus, but only scene menu 1 shows in the DVD perview.  Any way to get the other scene menus to show?

• 1. Re: How to get Scene Menus to show?
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Are you certain all of the markers you put on the timeline are (green) scene menu markers rather than red or blue main or end markers?

Can you post a screen capture of your timeline?

• 2. Re: How to get Scene Menus to show?
            A.T. Romano Level 7

MeekaLuluLuna

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

Along with SG's request for a screenshot of your Timeline, could you please include information...

a. Disc Menu Section....how many menus do you see lined up in the bin underneath the DiscMenu/Movie Menu Window...2, one for the main menu and one for just one scene menu OR one for main menu and 4 for scene menu?

b. When you are previewing the disc menu, I am assuming that you can click on scene selection button on the main menu to get to the first scene menu page. But, do you see any navigation arrows or buttons on that first scene menu page to get you to the second, then third, and then fourth scene menu page and back?

I would be interested to see how the answers to my questions match up with what we see on the screenshot the SB has requested.

Since I do not know your background, please excuse if any of my questions above are related to areas where you have been there and know that. I just did not want to take anything for granted.

Thanks.

ATR

Thanks.

ATR

• 3. Re: How to get Scene Menus to show?
              MeekaLuluLuna Level 1

Thank you for offering to help. The problem was the forward & back arrows were the same color as my background photo so I could've see them  

Sandy

• 4. Re: How to get Scene Menus to show?
                MeekaLuluLuna Level 1

I found the navigation arrows. They happened to be the same color as my background so I changed their color.

Sandy

• 5. Re: How to get Scene Menus to show?
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Meekal_uluLuna

Thanks for the good news that you worked through the details of your Premiere Elements disc menus. Good job.

Thanks for the opportunity to be of assistance.

ATR