6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2013 8:49 PM by tclark513

Much happier with CC (vs CS6)

Gordon James McDowell Level 1

Just wanted to let Adobe folk know the CC release has vastly improved my editing work over CS6, and I'm far more productive. Not due to new features as due to bug fixes. I'd take a bug fix over feature any day.

- 100s of error messages when opening PrProj file using Wave Stabilizer no longer appear. This kept me from using Render Queue (same errors would appear) instead of Render Export, which kept me from multitasking a render with editing. Also it was unnerving.

- Pre-rendering of audio. It seemed like dozens of things might trigger this, and it was ultimately inevitable if I worked on a project long enough. I still occasionally need to wait for pre-rending of audio, but it takes less time and is far less frequent. It seems like a reasonable mild annoyance, not one that makes me wonder what the hell is going on.

- 1/3 of my PC's memory has been freed up. I do not know why, but I'm glad to see it as I was headed towards running out of memory (again) on a recently upgraded machine packing 64GB RAM.

Thanks for improving PPro. It is now what I was hoping for when I switched from Sony Vegas at the start of 2013.