I just became a member of Adobe Clouds, I downloaded Adobe Premiere and when I try to open I get the following message: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
Window 7 Home Premium
64 bit operating system
HD Graphcs 4000
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M
I downloaded the software twice and I am still getting the same error messages. I am not very computer knowledable so please help me out with simple for dummies instructions.
Here are some basic things you can do.
1. Sign out of the Creative Cloud, and back onto the Creative Cloud, and try running PPRO.
If still bad try this:
2. Uninstall Premiere Pro
3. Make sure all your drivers (including chipset) and operating system software are updated.
4. Check to see if all your video and audio driver software is working correctly.
5. See if any other multimedia programs are crashing as well
6. Look for any other compatability problems
7. Reinstall Premiere Pro & try to launch it
If still bad, here is a thread where people were having this issue:
>HD Graphcs 4000... NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M
You need to use the nVidia, by turning the 4000 off in Bios
Dual video laptop problems
-link to why http://forums.adobe.com/message/4685328