4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2013 6:46 PM by drgdiaz.com

Does FormsCentral have these features?

drgdiaz.com

Hello,

I purchased Acrobat XI pro, am considering  a FormsCentral paid subscription and want to know first if it comes with these features that I am already using (but the first one ):

1. Create professional webforms (no problem: FormsCentral does it great )
      2. Paste the webforms to my sites
      3. A submit button that:
        • verifies email addresses ( I have senders typing   www.whatever@whatever.com, whatever@hotmal.com, whatever@yimail.com, etc.)
        • verifies input data format when required
        • emails me the forms names, each field followed by the input data in such a way that: a- gmail can index the contents, b- keeps a preset subject customised for each submission (depending on input) and c- I just have to press <reply> to send my response to the sender.
        • sends a custom acknowledge message to the sender where my domain noreply address appears
        • redirects the user to a custom thank you page
      4. Monthly (or weekly) records of senders' email addresses, names, etc (I think it does, but not sure)

Could you please tell me if FormCentral does all that?

Cordially

• 1. Re: Does FormsCentral have these features?
          yingzhou Level 1

Hello,

Please see my answer.

> Question 2:

yes, you can use embed form feature, copy the embed code into your website.

> verifies input data format when required:

yes, Formscentral can verifies the data format. Formscentral have Number, Date, Currency, Email, Percentrage data type and will verify the input data.

> emails me the forms names

you can use Email Receipts and Emai Notification feature for most of your requirements on email.

> Monthly (or weekly) records of senders' email addresses, names, etc.

I am not clear what you want. I guess you want to collect the form filler's email addresses. if so, you set a required email field in your form and let the form filler to input the email address, then you will get the information.

Hope my anwser can help you!

Thanks,

Ying

• 2. Re: Does FormsCentral have these features?
            drgdiaz.com Level 1

Thank you Ying! All that is clear now.

One last question: Will I receive each form input as an email message that I can reply to, without loging in onto my FormsCenter account?

Cordially,

• 3. Re: Does FormsCentral have these features?
              Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

If you have a paid account you can receive email notifications when people submit their form (Options Tab > Email Notifications). You can't reply to the email to reach the filler directly though. You can request the filler's email address on the form and make sure you include data in the email notifications. You can then copy and paste the email address when you reply to the notifications.

For security reason we can't email the notification on behalf of the filler so the notification is coming from Adobe.

Gen

• 4. Re: Does FormsCentral have these features?
                drgdiaz.com Level 1

Thank you Gen! I can make a decision now!

Cordially,