2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2013 7:49 AM by cavka

by exporting i havent a music i puted into a film!?

cavka

Hello,

i maked a film of aobut 1h 48min, i maked a export of the movie and i played it, and i have not my music that i puted in! just voice and video!

when i make a test of export to see have i music in or not second time, but this time i was exporting 2min of all film, and then i have all (music video voice) all.

Why? please help!=? why i cant export all 1h 48min and then to have all in, music !!!

• 1. Re: by exporting i havent a music i puted into a film!?
          SAFEHARBOR11 Most Valuable Participant

I have no reason for why you are not getting the music track on your export. Sometimes we need to outsmart the computer. Try this - mute all audio tracks except the music track, and then export as audio only. On PC, that would be .wav audio format. Only takes a couple of minutes for the export. Then Import that new .wav audio file and place in your sequence. Turn on all audio tracks except original music track (that is replaced by new audio). Export video again.

Alternately, export ALL audio as a master and import that and mute all other tracks before export.

If on a Mac, then you may have "AAC" or some other audio format choice, but for PC use .wav audio.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera

Safe Harbor Computers

• 2. Re: by exporting i havent a music i puted into a film!?
            cavka Level 1

thank you for fast answer, i will test it now!