• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading on a Mac....

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2013 Jul 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Adobe make the direct link to the .dmg file so hard to find?

The automatic download never starts on my Msc. Blame it on the pop-up blocker, AdBlock, Speed Download, Firefox, whatever. I don't care, because whatever prevents the Adobe auto dowbload from starting is an Adobe problem. Doesn't happen anywhere else. Since Adobe and Apple are at war, I guess this stuff doesn't get properly attended to by Adobe's webmasters.

So I just want to go directly to the manual download page, click the link to the .dmg  and be done. Leave the auto downloader to the uninformed.

Adobe buries this link many pages deep in the web site. Click on troubleshooting for example and it just loops back around eventualy to the auto downloader.

It always takes me 10 or 15 minutes to find this tiny one line link to manually download the file.

PLEASE ADOBE PUT THE LINK TO THE .DMG RIGHT ON THE UPDATE PAGE. DON"T MAKE US HUNT FOR IT BY CLICKING ON LINKS UNTIL WE FINALLY FIND IT. AND FIX YOUR AUTO DOWNLOADER. IT IS NOT WORKING FOR ME>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2013 Jul 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/mac/install_flash_player_11_osx.d...

Right click and "bookmark this link". As Adobe updates it, it will be replaced but at the same address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines