Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restlessness and question

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buen dia Adobe

I have two accounts one for gmail and one for hotmail, however the gmail account and buy some ebooks on my laptop opened the hotmail account, go to the two accounts trying to shift the mails but I say they are in use, I can do?

tengo dos cuentas una por gmail por la cual he comprado libros y otra por hotmail la cual instale a mi laptop nueva, que puedo hacer si ya mi laptop aparece registrada con el hotmail el cual no he comprado libros pero deseo tener acceso a los libros que tengo por el id de gmail.

I have two accounts one for gmail why I bought books and one for hotmail which install my new laptop, which I can do if I registered my laptop appears to hotmail which I did not buy books but I want access to books I have the gmail id.

Gracias por su atención, cordialmente

Cristian Felipe Florez Puentes

Tecnologo en Producción Agrícola SENA

Egresado emprendedor

Estudiante de Agronomía UNAD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 16, 2013 Jul 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anular el registro de la cuenta de hotmail usando ctrl-shift-D de Digital Editions (ADE). (cmd + Mayúsculas + D, si en un Mac)

Reiniciar ADE, y registrarlo de nuevo utilizando su ID de gmail.

Unregister the hotmail account using ctrl-shift-D to Digital Editions (ADE). (cmd-shift-D if on a Mac)

Restart ADE, and register it again using your gmail id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines