• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I install adobe digital editions on an android tablet?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2013 Jul 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet and I can not seem to get digital editions to install?  I do not see the link for the installer, all I see is for apple or microsoft.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best ask in the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Digital Editions.

I don't believe there is a Digital Editions app for Android. See if there is an OverDrive app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 18, 2013 Jul 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must use an app such as Bluefire of Aldiko (for general use, including library books),

or Overdrive (for library books)

Quite a few people have authorization issues with Overdrive.

When working right, it should be able to borrow, download and read library books with no intervention from a computer.

With Bluefire and Aldiko you generally need to get any DRM books first on ADE on a computer,

then transfer the .epub file to the tablet using a file manager such as Windows Explorer or Finder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines