1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 17, 2013 8:47 PM by A.T. Romano

authentication code in uploading a video

Rick Kepple

I am trying to upload a short film that our company made and it is less than 11 minutes long and with a soundtrack of a published, but unreleased song from a famous artist's email to me. Is the problem with Adobe or is Facebook and Youtube? Or should I reload the program?

• 1. Re: authentication code in uploading a video
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Lana Jefferies Music LLC

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

In the absence of more information, I will generalize by suggesting that you export your Premiere Elements Timeline to a H.264.mp4 file. And, from the hard drive save location of the H.264.mp4, upload it to YouTube at the YouTube web site. Determine if you have problems with that route.

Are you able to upload video other than this one to YouTube direct from whatever version of Premiere Elements that you have?

Since you mention authentication code and uploading a video, I suspect that you may need to look to your YouTube account and password. But, an attempt to upload the H.264.mp4 file to YouTube at the YouTube web site should give us some valuable insights into this matter.

ATR