6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2013 10:54 AM by Warunicorn

How do l save as In ps Touch

ZENYO555

l cant find any save as

Only the arrow back ask to Save and overwrite the original.

CAN ANY PLEASE Help

THX

• 1. Re: How do l save as In ps Touch
          Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

PS Touch projects are self-contained within the program. If you need to share or export a PS Touch project, tap the 5th icon from the upper right and choose from the available options. What you choose will depend on what file format you'll be able to save to. (e.g. Using the "Share" option will make all the file formats available, like JPEG or PSD.)

Remember this does not modify your original PS Touch project in any way. It stays on the device as is.

• 2. Re: How do l save as In ps Touch
            ZENYO555 Level 1

Thx - but my 5th icon is full screen......

At the left I have 4 icons and on the right 5 icons but none  is options for share or any kind of export.

I had a picture I used and when I left the program on 1 st icon on the left then it ask to save but overwrite the original.

Then I can go back in PS and go back in history to get it back.....

But I like to have both....

I also wondered why I didnt had any share in here.

Wonder if their is different PS touch my version came with Samsung Note 1 LTE.

• 3. Re: How do l save as In ps Touch
              ZENYO555 Level 1

After trying different things such as share and dublicate in the menu before you inter PS.

Then now when I leave PS on 1 st left icon it ask to save or save copy or dont save.

So it look like I now can keep my org

Funny way but now it works

Enjoy

THX

• 4. Re: How do l save as In ps Touch

Hmm. I can't remember offhand but I know that the version of PS Touch that came with the Note was very similar to the market version; only difference was that the Note version had pressure-sensitive stylus support off the bat.

If I also recall, I think they used commands such as "save to camera roll" to save locally in older versions. They changed things around a bit in the newer versions. Commands like "Share" didn't come along until the recent versions. (They're on version 1.5 now in the market.)

• 5. Re: How do l save as In ps Touch
                  ZENYO555 Level 1

Thx

Samsung deliever 1.4.1 PS touch even its only one month and the 4G version.

And its a bit different from the PS android.

Do you know how to update it?

• 6. Re: How do l save as In ps Touch

Try what's suggested in this thread from a few months ago.

If there's no update, then you have the latest version for your device at the moment.