2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2007 11:19 AM by BetsyW.

Installation of FireworksCS3 calls for

BetsyW. Level 1
      Hello, I am trying to install Fireworks CS# from my Master Collection CDs. I already have other apps installed but hadn't the need for Fireworks until... now... So I instert the CD entitle application 1... input password etc etc.... uncheck everything but Fireworks Install.... and the progression bar appears for a while... then the CD pops out and a dialogue box informs me that I should insert Disk AdobeExtendScriptToolkit2... So I think maybe they just mean CD Application 2.. but that doesn't work... and I have no CD entitled "AdobeExtendScriptToolkit2"...Does anyone have a clue??

Please Help..
      Thank you.
        • 1. Re: Installation of FireworksCS3 calls for
          Level 7
          I seem to recall this was part of an upgrade, not sure of the best way to
          obtain it, but you could see if you can find it on Adobe's site or perhaps
          download a trial of FWs CS3, which I imagine now has this, and put in your
          serial number, just a couple of ideas.

Peter
          I
          | already have other apps installed but hadn't the need for Fireworks
          until...
          | now... So I instert the CD entitle application 1... input password etc
          etc....
          | uncheck everything but Fireworks Install.... and the progression bar
          appears
          | for a while... then the CD pops out and a dialogue box informs me that I
          should
          | insert Disk AdobeExtendScriptToolkit2... So I think maybe they just mean
          CD
          | Application 2.. but that doesn't work... and I have no CD entitled
          | "AdobeExtendScriptToolkit2"...Does anyone have a clue??
          |
          | Please Help..
          | Thank you.
          |

• 2. Re: Installation of FireworksCS3 calls for
            BetsyW. Level 1
            Thank you Peter.. good idea.. I am going to try the trial Fireworks route!

Have a great Day...

Elizabeth