• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe flash player security blocking

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2013 Jul 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The adobe flash player security  is blocking mail with the message /about/srcdoc is trying to communicate with this interner-enabled location  static.adsafeprotected.com

How do I get rid of this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2013 Jul 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what you are trying to say; can your provide more info, and some screenshots perhaps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When opening webmail talktalk and trying to send or receive email, a message comes up saying, Adobe flash player security has blocked this action because /about/srcdoc is trying to communicate with this internet-enabled location - static.adsafeprotected.com

This warning message keeps appearing when trying to do anything on my webmail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really appreciate your help. This does help as it is exactly what is happening. How much of a risk is it unblocking?

Kind Regards

Ian Coulson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IanGCou wrote:

How much of a risk is it unblocking?

If you select a single site to allow, not much, as long as it's a trusted site and you're careful about what you open there (in this case it being mail, you need to use your own discretion). If you set Flash Player to allow ALL sites, then you may be opening yourself up to anything from spyware to outright viruses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines