I've been working on making our PDFs accessible, but it looks like the LiveCycle-generated forms are causing some issues. While I can set the Form Locale in LiveCycle ES (8.2.1), generating a PDF from this and viewing it in Acrobat Pro 9 leaves the Reading Language field greyed out. I'm new to LiveCycle, so it might be something simple (but I've tried Googling everything).
I've tried saving it as both a Static PDF and Dynamic XML PDF form without luck. The Generate Accessibility Information Save Option is checked. I am doing a Save As rather than in-app generation (I understand this can be the cause of some issues).