1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 22, 2013 4:00 PM by Mike M

Purchased a tablet that was supposed to have Adobe Flash player!

naomikrst

Hi,

I recently purchased a new Samsung Galaxy 2.0 Tablet that was supposed to have Adobe Flash Player. I spent the extra money specifically because I was told it had it and the box said it did. As a pastor, I am on many websites that require flash player so I was excited and pleased that I would have that with my new tablet. I had purchased this tablet just as I was leaving to go to my father's funeral who had just died suddenly so was not able to try it out completely until I just got back.

To my dismay, not only does it NOT have the Adobe Flash Player that is said it did on the box and was told by the clerk, but Samsung now informs me you no longer offer Adobe Flash Player for tablets! Is this true?  Do you no longer offer Adobe Flash Player for tablets and why does it say you still offer it on packages of tablets being sold by other companies? Can you please help me with this? I spent alot of money for a tablet only because it stated it had your Adobe Flash player. Now I have something that does not do what I need it to do and no one seems to care.

Pastor Naomi Krstinic