I already found out the solution for this error. The original article is here:
I made a little revision based on that guide:
- Navigate to the Applications folder and locate the Extension Manager CS6 folder.
- Open the folder and drag the Adobe Extension Manager CS6 to the trash.
- Download Adobe Extension Manager CS6 from http://download.macromedia.com/pub/dw_exchange/extension_manager/mac/AdobeExtensionManager 6_0_7All.dmg or http://download.macromedia.com/pub/dw_exchange/extension_manager/win/AdobeExtensionManager _CC_LS20.7z http://download.macromedia.com/pub/dw_exchange/extension_manager/win/AdobeExtensionManager _CC_LS20.exe
- Double-click the DMG and run the installation.
- Then try to update again via, Adobe Creative Cloud
I ommited this from the original guide.
- After the Adobe Extension Manager CS6 version 6.0 is installed, download the 6.0.2 update from http://download.macromedia.com/pub/dw_exchange/extension_manager/mac/AdobeExtensionManager -6.0.2-mul-AdobeUpdate.dmg.
- Double-click the DMG file and install the update.
THANKS MUCH! Turns out all of my CS6 apps were 'surprisingly' up-to-date... always were!
Was annoying getting those update messages from the CC.
Have a good one roenoz!