1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 24, 2013 1:43 AM by GuanshuaiQiao

Adobe Forms not working. Unable to connect.

zdenic

Hi. My forms created using Adobe Forms Central are not working on Firefox and Explorer but working on Safari. I am experiencing this issue since today morning (maybe related to my Flash Player update ...). Can you help? It’s not even working when I do test in Forms Central.

This is what I am getting.

Unable to connect :

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at adobeformscentral.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

• 1. Re: Adobe Forms not working. Unable to connect.
          GuanshuaiQiao Level 1

Hi,

Sorry for inconveninence if our services cause any connection problems. But please make sure you’re able to connect to the internet, and installed flash player. It shouldn’t affect FC services if flash player is updated successfully. Just a little of difference, if you’re use firefox browser, should active flash player plugin if it’s prompted, beside of security lock icon.

Thanks,

Guanshuai