5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2013 9:08 AM by ibarrien

Tutorials ind Photoshop Touch 4 Phones

wwsdsdwed

Hello.

I have purchased Photoshop Touch 4 Phone today. When i start the app i see a choice between "begin tutorial" and "begin a project". I selected "begin a project" but unfortunally now i didnt see the option again. i have cleared tha app cache and deinstalled the app. after reinstallation over google play i am again not able to begin with tutorial.

I want to have the tutorials.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4@4.2.2

Thanks

• 1. Re: Tutorials ind Photoshop Touch 4 Phones
          ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi,

Tutorials only exists in the tablet version. If you really saw this it would be interesting to know exactly how you got the application on to your device.

If you want to start a new project you just press the button in the middle on the bottom.

Thanks,

Ignacio

• 2. Re: Tutorials ind Photoshop Touch 4 Phones
            wwsdsdwed Level 1

Hello.

I purchased the app via google play. then i started the app with the "open" button in google play and first i have to accept the terms and something about program improvement. then i received a screen with 2 buttons "begin tutorial" and "begin project"

a friend of mine showed me his version on a tablet, there he have to oppotunity to start a tutorial.

iof this is only a feture of the tablet version, why i saw the same buttons?

Regards

Mike

• 3. Re: Tutorials ind Photoshop Touch 4 Phones
              ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi,

I'm asking myself the same, Could you please give us a screen shot of PS Touch running (in the initial view) on your device ?

If you clear all the data and cache for the app (please make sure that you save your projects somewhere since they will be deleted) - does it occur again?

Thanks,

Ignacio

• 4. Re: Tutorials ind Photoshop Touch 4 Phones
                wwsdsdwed Level 1

Hi again.

Have done the mentioned steps before. i do not get the screen back.

Also the option "reset tips" was not helpful. I had a chat with an adobe technican. He said there is no support for photoshop touch.

Mike

• 5. Re: Tutorials ind Photoshop Touch 4 Phones
                  ibarrien Adobe Employee

Ok, good to know that it doesn't occur again since it not supposed to. We will investigate this issue to see if we can see what's going on.

It is true that the normal support is not available for PS Touch, that's why we are asking the users to get to the forums.

For technical questions we are here for you (staff).

Thanks,

Ignacio